Rodent Control in Providence
Keep Mice & Rats Out of Your Providence Home
Rodents like mice and rats can be cute to some people, but when they invade your home uninvited, they become unwanted pests that can be difficult to deal with. Guardian Pest Control is here to help you. We offer comprehensive rodent control services in Providence, Fall River, and the surrounding areas. We have years of experience handling rodent infestations of all sizes; we understand that rodents are tricky pests to deal with. Our team is highly trained and fully licensed to help you tackle your mice or rat infestation. There is no reason for you to face your rodent problems alone!
Call Today To Schedule An Appointment For Rodent Control Services
What Are the Dangers of Rodents in Your Home?
Mice and rats are tricky creatures. Not only are they clever mammals, but they reproduce quickly, which means that a few rodents can quickly turn into a massive infestation. If you hear noises in your walls or ceilings, you could be facing a rodent infestation. Not only can this be a nuisance but it can also be dangerous as wild rodents can spread or aggravate dangerous diseases.
What Diseases Do Rodents Carry?
- Hantavirus Pulmonary Syndrome
- Lymphocytic Choriomeningitis
- Bubonic Plague
We do not recommend that homeowners try to address rodent problems on their own because of the severity of the diseases that these creatures can spread. Leave rodent control in Providence to the experts at Guardian Pest Control. We have the know-how and experience to be able to safely handle these types of infestations.
Why Do I Have Rodents?
Ultimately, rats and mice are seeking out the same things as any other living creature: food and shelter. Your home can be a great source of both of these things, especially if you leave food out or unsealed. Our Providence rodent removal pros recommend ensuring that your home is as unattractive to these pests as possible by sealing things like grains and other pantry items, sealing windows, and checking for cracks around entrances.
Because rodents are mammals, they are smarter than the average pest. Insects behave much differently than mice or rats, which are quick and adaptable. So, when you are trying to track down a rodent infestation, it can be a frustrating experience. That's why you should trust our team team who has the knowledge and experience to safely and effectively handle these types of infestations.
For a Free Estimate for Your Providence Rodent Control Treatment, Contact Us Online
Real Solutions Guaranteed
When to Call an Exterminator for Mice
If mice are seen scurrying around your home or nibbling on food, it's important to bring in an exterminator as soon as possible. A pest control professional has the experience and know-how to rid your property of mice quickly, humanely, and safely. Keep in mind that mice breed rapidly, so if you catch even one mouse chances are there are more. Don't wait for an infestation to take over; calling for professional mice control in Providence is the best solution.
How to Tell if You Have Mice:
- Droppings - One of the most obvious signs that you have mice is the presence of droppings. Mice droppings are small, dark brown or black, and pellet shaped.
- Gnaw Marks - Mice are known for their incessant gnawing, and they will gnaw on just about anything they can get their teeth on. If you find small holes or chew marks on food packaging, furniture, wiring, or other objects in your home, it is a good indication that you have mice.
- Sounds - Another sign that you have mice is the presence of sounds such as scurrying, squeaking, scratching, and chewing. These sounds are often most noticeable at night when the mice are active.
- Odors - Mice are also known to produce strong odors. This is due to the fact that they mark their territory with urine. So if you notice a strong or unpleasant odor, or notice small urine stains, it is likely that there are mice present.
- Tracks - Mice leave small footprints, tracks, or smudge marks behind as they travel through your home. If you find footprints, it is likely that there is a mouse that has infiltrated your space.
- Nests - Mice are also known to build nests out of materials such as paper, fabric, and insulation. If you find a nest, your home may be infested with mice.
- Sightings - One of the most obvious signs that you have mice is if you actually see one. Mice are nocturnal creatures, so they are most often seen at night. If you see a mouse in your home, there is a good chance that you have an infestation.
“Absolutely will be recommending Guardian Pest control and Olivia to our friends/family.” - Alexa H.
Protect Your Home from Rodents with Guardian Pest Control
Do not let rodent problems overwhelm you. At Guardian Pest Control, we have a solution for all of your rat and mice infestations . Since 1985, we have proudly provided pest control services in Providence, Fall River, and beyond, helping families protect their home from rodents.
Whether you are looking to treat an existing rodent problem or prevent future ones, our team of highly trained Providence mice control experts will find a solution that suits your needs. Stay safe with Guardian Pest Control by your side!
For more information about our rodent control in Providence, please call (401) 812-3033 or contact us online today.